She Just Got Married She Just Knows How
Charger plates have been around for quite a while. They jazz up a table by adding a bit of character to an ordinary place setting. But...have you considered using that charger somewhere other than the dining room table?
Meet Deirdre of Kathrynn Leach Home who has an idea or two about design.
5 Ways to Use a Charger Plate
- Use a rack to mount the charger to wall and use as wall art.
- Use as a decorative plate, on a plate rack or flat, for a coffee or end table.
- Use as a base for candles. Make your own cluster of candles or use a single one surrounded by colored rocks, crystals, seashells, silk flowers, greenery or anything else your heart desires.
- Use to display fresh or artificial fruit and vegetables on a kitchen table.
- Use as a vanity tray in your bathroom or bedroom. Put your shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, brushes, and combs on it.
I love, love, love #5...a vanity tray! What a fantastic, creative use of a pretty item that doesn't get much use other than special holidays.