She Just Got Married Just For Fun
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Squares
Leave it to SeductionMeals to make cheesecake sexy. Terry, author of SeductionMeals says...."Satisfy your cheesecake craving with these bite-sized treats. A tempting sweet that you can finger feed each other for your next Seduction Meal, Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Squares. Dipped in chocolate, these sweet, creamy delights are party favorites. But be warned...you won't be able to eat just one".
Seduction Meals is about food + romance and the premise that everyone should learn to master one dish that is their signature dish—a Seduction Meal, to enchant and captivate that special someone in your life...
I think I'm going to choose this one as my signature dish......
Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Squares
Prep: 1 hour Bake: 35 min. + freezing
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Kraft Philadelphia® - Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- /2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil and grease the foil. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and butter. Press into prepared pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. Freeze overnight.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Using foil, lift cheesecake out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut into 49 squares. Remove a few pieces at a time for dipping; keep remaining squares refrigerated until ready to dip.
- Using a toothpick, completely dip squares, one at a time, in melted chocolate. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; spoon about 1 teaspoon chocolate over each. (Reheat chocolate if needed to finish dipping.) Let stand for 20 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. Yield: 49 squares.
Recipe Courtesy A Taste of Home