- We don’t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- If you register for a She Just Got Married account, your account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe!
- She Just Got Married does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If we learn that a blog comment, board post or other posting is by a person under the age of 13, we will remove that post and delete the account.
2. Data we collect
- If you register for a She Just Got Married account or leave a comment on the Community site, we collect your email address.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in a blog comment, or post it on our classifieds or boards. Please do not post any personal information on She Just Got Married that you expect to keep private.
- She Just Got Married servers collect information on comments and posts posted to She Just Got Married, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. In addition, She Just Got Married uses third party analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect information on how many visitors and pageviews She Just Got Married attracts per day, to help us diagnose problems with our server, to administer the site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All posts and comments to She Just Got Married, Boards, Classifieds, and any other She Just Got Married service are stored in our database. Information about these posts and comments (such as IP address) are also stored in our database.
- Information about visitors to She Just Got Married is stored by third-party web analytics services such as Google Analytics.
- Registered users can access and update their account information through their account pages.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of She Just Got Married content by search engines and other sites
- Search engines and other sites not affiliated with She Just Got Married, such as Google, may archive or otherwise make available She Just Got Married postings.
5. Circumstances in which She Just Got Married may release information
- She Just Got Married may disclose the email address and IP address associated with comments to the author of a She Just Got Married post, which includes non-employees of She Just Got Married, LLC.
- She Just Got Married may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- In the event that She Just Got Married is acquired by another company, your personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your personally identifiable information is collected or used.
6. International Users
- By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of She Just Got Married, we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.